Quakers have a rich tradition of over 350 years. How do we work, live, and worship together? We are a group that identifies all of life as worship. We have no ordained clergy, depending on each other for pastoral care, teaching, and acting in the world. We have forged strong communities in difficult times. Our Quaker processes are vital to that strength.
This section will explore Quaker processes including
- Meetings for Worship with attention to Quaker Business
- Clearness Committees (including the work of Parker Palmer)
- The work of Elders (under development)
- Worship Sharing (under development)
- Threshing Meetings (under development)
- Eldering (under development)